The air network, which had flourished in the immediate postwar era, was curtailed in 1948 but despite this the reformed CSA Československé státní aerolinie (Czechoslovak State Airlines) was one of the more successful and progressive of the Eastern Bloc airlines.
CSA started flying Il-62 in 1968 by leasing the equipment from Aeroflot. They initially replaced the Tu-104 to Far East and on the Prague-London route. These planes wore hybrid colors where the Aeroflot delivery livery was modified by painting a Czech flag on an all white tail, and pale blue CSA/Ceskoslovenske Aerolinie titles on the fuselage (same color of the cheat-line).
NOTE: With thanks to tonycutrella